There are several tricks to cheat with someone in the gambling line, we are not supporting that but we will try to aware you that how you try to take care of it when you are playing any gambling game anywhere. So keep aware yourself in this way also so someone does not make you … Read moreHow people can cheat in online poker and gambling?
Your heart and lungs will not work economically. And your muscles will likely be stiff and easily injured. activity is as much of a health hazard for example smoking! Most of us know that exercise is more essential in our daily lives, however, we may perhaps not understand exactly why or what exercise can do … Read moreWhy daily exercise is important to our body?
We all face some ups and downs in our lives on a daily basis. Every human has a different level of tolerance for everything. We all strive to do better every day and face a million challenges. We would like to share some tips on how to deal with depression! Initially, setting oneself a healthy … Read moreHOW TO DEAL WITH DEPRESSION IN LIFE?
With the growing demand for health insurance, the number of frauds is increasing. There are a lot of customers, but only some are smart enough to analyze the fraud. The company tries to make you believe things that aren’t possibly true. It is our primary motive to protect ourselves and our family from any scam. Cross-check the scheme that you are going to buy and before buying it consult as many people as you can.
The government has made effective measures to help us stay away from frauds, but there are other alternative ways through which one can avoid any insurance scam at its initial stage itself.
Below given are the tips through which one can avoid insurance scam:
- The very first stage for detecting fraud is by checking whether the salesman is behaving aggressively while selling the insurance. Also, never make a purchase of insurance over a call, mail, or fax, even if they assure you that they will provide you with a good deal.
- Never fall for false claims ordeals, because most of the insurance scams are done by this method. There are a lot of requests like sign up and get 20% off, which are nothing but their tactics to trap an individual in their scan.
- If your salesperson ever tells you that insurance is mandatory by law, then it is false because law never forces someone to buy insurance. Still, it is highly recommended to buy one.
- If any salesperson tells you that they are selling licenses, then it is undoubtedly a fraud. The license of any insurance company is issued by the state government itself and not by any federal organization.
- If the company claims that they will provide you with the medical discount card through which you can get a discount during the purchase of medicines, then it is an absolute fraud. Also, if you feel that it may be correct, then at least cross-check with pharmacies, doctors, or testing centers. Ask them about the deals, whether it exists or not.
- If the cost of the insurance is quite less as compared to the market standards, then it can be a fraud. This fraud will surely hit you hard when you are in a critical situation, and you aren’t able to claim your insurance. Try to get the best deal and not at a lower-priced agreement because it can create the worst outcomes.
- There are some physical exams taken before issuing insurance, and it is mandatory in most cases because if not done, it can cause a problem in the future. So, if the company follows comparatively less procedures then just ask them the reason behind this, as many individuals are easily trapped in such circumstances.
In the end, always trust your intuition before buying any insurance, because your intuitions can never be wrong. If you feel anything suspicious, then communicating is the best solution. Ask as many questions as you can, because the more you will interrogate, the less the fraudster will be able to answer you.
What are the goals? When you find a purpose in life that drives you to sacrifice everything for it and motivates you to work harder than the previous day in life, is what your goals are. The purpose for which you want to live and not just be paid somewhere, but something that makes a … Read moreHOW TO ACHIEVE GOALS IN LIFE?